Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I claim the reward for completing the buddy challenge, the iPad freezes and I have to restart the game. I don't get the reward. This is a recent problem as I've received the rewards in the past.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just got an update from a King Admin regarding this and she said that a fix is in place and should be fixed with the next game app release which "might" be in another week.
Hi petersani and Marie, I have already reported this to a King Admin because I am starting to see a few messages reporting this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Same thing happening with me!