Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After starting the game, free boosters appear for a specified time limit then a “Win Streak mediallion appears and the game is dead in the water. Have to close and restart the game and none of the boosters are given.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mom-Mom SML, are you referring to the buddy challenge? Please let me know and also please get me your user ID # by following the steps here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you write back stating which challenge and your user ID # I can then forward it again to a King Admin.
HI Mom-Mom SML, I think this might be a new glitch because I just read it from another player here. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can forward it to a King Admin? Here is some information on how to do a print screen if you are not sure how to do it: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html