Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After my buddy and I win the buddy challenge, we never receive the 30 minute reward. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi houseboatmary, are you seeing the check mark on your buddy? Also if you had to collect say 50 of a specific color, is your buddy showing 50/50 along with your 50/50? Please write back if this is what is happening because it could be a new glitch where you are not getting your rewards.
Hi houseboatmary, it's a glitch! Everyone is reporting this so it has been elevated to the studio but I'm not sure that this is a priority at the moment because there are loads of glitches that they are working on.
It does show a check by each of us. It even displays the "30 min" icon stating that we won 30 min of play, but I never get it. It's been going on for a few weeks and still no fix.