Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spun the jackpot wheel in Candy Crush and landed on Jackpot but didn't receive my prizes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
I will send her another message.
So far I haven't received any solution to this.
Hi Tari, I think I need me to get better reading glasses. Sorry that I wrote "Tony" in my last response! Duh! I just told the King Admin to come here to read your message.
I clicked the link and followed the instructions. The little red button simply "quit" my game and I gained nothing for my effort. So, I still have no idea how to find my "user ID".
Hi Tony, just heard from the King Admin and we need you to get your user ID #. Follow the steps from this blog and then post it here and she said then she will spread some magic on you.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Hi Tari, there is a glitch with the Jackpot and the studio is working on it now. I will forward this message to a King Admin and perhaps you can help you.