Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The Game tells me either on the window surgery but I cannot just has to eat that screen unless I turn my iPad Air off and reboot it! Is there anything else I can do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just got an update from a King Admin regarding this and she said that a fix is in place and should be fixed with the next game app release which "might" be in another week.
Hi Juber006, I totally agree with you on that damn auto correct! I dislike it so much. Anyway, the buddy challenge/winning streak has a glitch and it's freezing the game. It has been reported and we are waiting for a fix.
Lol! Damn auto correct! That should have read: the game tells me I am on a winning streak, but I cannot get past that screen unless I shut down my iPad Air and reboot it. Is there anything else I can do?