Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I solve this problem without deleting and redownloading because all my lollipop will disappear ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nguyen, I have the same thing with my devices. Not all challenges sync across all devices. The challenges weren't working properly a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if they are all fixed yet. Some challenges are still in the testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test them and that could be why some devices have it and others don't.