Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do you now need such a high score to gain stars.
video I watched 50,000 got 3 stars I scored over 100,000
and got 1 star
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think the studio added an
extra 0 by mistake!
500,000 for 2 stars
impossible!
Hard enough to get 50,000
Hi Karen123, I am going to keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this. Thanks for responding back to me.
Hulda,
Same here! Seems unfair that scores
have been raised to such high levels.
No chance of scoring more than
1 star
I have tried this level multiple times, only one star. My highest score is almost 150.000, nowhere nearly enough for the 2nd star. I even wasted a lot of hammers, hands and started with all 3 boosters and finished with 16 moves left. Still only one star.
Elsa,
You had to make certain combinations such as stripe/wrap
and stripe/stripe.
It's such a huge difference to the score or maybe it is a glitch that
hasn't been fixed
Hi Karen123, I'm not sure how the studio sets up the stars. For that level what did you have to do? Get a certain score? Or clear something?