Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished 3590, I played 2 games out of 3591, and now I'm back to 3590. How is it possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Victor, sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a certain level. Look to see if 3590 has stars next to it. If it doesn't then the avatar got stock so you have to replay 3590 and clear it and then it will progress. It happened to me a couple of times in the past.