Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
normally when I have Space dash or Mort's helmet and I terminate a game before finishing all the moves, I don't lose the Space Dash. Now it seems that you lose it even if you don't finish the game. Whats up with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Seems to me that the company is getting greedy. I’m happy to pay for boosters every once in a while but I will quit playing entirely if the helmets are taken away when you reset.
Jackie Coe, I am as annoyed as you are. If they keep it this way, I will no longer play this game and stop at level 3356
It seems that King have taken away the reset and closing down to keep space ship etc to a growing number of people BUT not everyone. I can’t get any confirmation from customer care, or any reply to several emails! , so now to play is made hopeless. I suspect that King are having a cull. I just wish that someone somewhere could explain.
Hi captjackny, I think King has made a change on this because I saw another message posted here with a lot of responses saying that this happened. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/just-today-the-quit-button-will-not-let-me-reset-you-just-have-to-play-that-level-or-loose