⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game shuts down while playing

Stephanie-33
Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

Since the new levels came out this morning Candy Crush randomly shuts down while I am playing.  When this happens I lose all of my progressive boosters (from the Space Dash). Anyone else having this problem?  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Stephanie, I haven't seen anyone else post this yet here on King Care.  Are you playing the game through their website?  Can you try to play the game elsewhere?  Maybe it's the King game site that is having this glitch.

• Stephanie-33

Hi Stephanie, I haven't seen anyone else post this yet here on King Care.  Are you playing the game through their website?  Can you try to play the game elsewhere?  Maybe it's the King game site that is having this glitch.

Thanks for replying Elsa, I am playing on the version from Microsoft that I have downloaded on to the laptop, I believe that is what you mean by "their website". I tried again this morning and it is still randomly shutting down about every 3 or 4 levels. I took your advice and tried to play through my facebook account and played about 15 levels with no problem so it must have something to do with the website. I much prefer to play on the website so I hope that they can rectify this problem. It started yesterday coincidently when the new levels were released. I have tried uninstalling the game and re-loading, no change.
  • Stephanie-33

Also, I saw someone else in the other thread I started about level 3714 report the same problem.
  • Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

Hi Stephanie,

I'm having the very same problem as you are but only when i play candy crush.....when i play candy crush soda it doesn't happen on that game so i guess it must be a bug in the game that needs fixing. I'm also losing boosters etc also

• Stephanie-33

Hi Stephanie,

I'm having the very same problem as you are but only when i play candy crush.....when i play candy crush soda it doesn't happen on that game so i guess it must be a bug in the game that needs fixing. I'm also losing boosters etc also

This post was made a week ago and there are multiple other posts about the issue in another thread that seem to be getting more attention. Everyone reporting this issue is playing through Windows 10 so it might be a Microsoft issue.
  • Raz_2_2
    Raz_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

happening to me as well. Randomly shuts down. Sometimes the level will be completed and before the next level starts, it shuts down. It resets me back to the previous level

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, if you are all playing on Windows 10 there is a glitch and it was reported to the studio this past Monday.  We are all waiting for a fix.

• Peter_A._Rivera
    Peter_A._Rivera Posts: 5 Level 2

I'm having the same issues and this is really getting to be a pain.  I did as they suggested, reset the app, reinstall and still have these issues.  They really need to do something and soon because I pay to purchase items and this issue is costing me and I'm sure others as well.

• Raz_2_2
    Raz_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

Candy CRASH! Still happening and very frustrating.

• _Elsa_

Hey guys, I need all of your help please.  Are you playing the game on a laptop because a couple of members have already said that they are.  I am trying to narrow down this glitch.  Also are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10 or did you install the game app from the Microsoft store? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?