Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I activate the saucer the screen will go black. I can still make moves blindly but I have no idea what is being moved.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, sounds like you might have found a new glitch. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I have a better idea of what's going on? Here is some information to help you do a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/