⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When 3588 was released it was easy to finish. Now it is impossible without boosters.

Options
PROUDCAGLEHEAD
PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2

When 3588 was released there was just jelly on the bottom and now you have added layers of blockers. Making it just about impossible to finish in 14 moves without boosters. I have not use boosters so far.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• PROUDCAGLEHEAD
    PROUDCAGLEHEAD Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Thank you very much for addressing this issue so fast. Very happy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?