Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my space dash(helmets) keeps resetting to no boosters Why? Every time I reload its gone and I have to start all over again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is really annoying, I won't continue playing this game if this stays this -new- way
Hi Annette, I have a feeling that the studio made a change on the space dash and you can read what other players wrote about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/just-today-the-quit-button-will-not-let-me-reset-you-just-have-to-play-that-level-or-loose