Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The levels in the 3700+ are too hard to attempt them without boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa, I just start a game and try and get 2 liquorice to start with, and today after have one try the star ship boosters have been greyed out instead of telling me how many I have.
You're more than welcome Mim!
Hi Mim, I think King has made a change on this because I saw another message posted here with a lot of responses saying that this happened. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/just-today-the-quit-button-will-not-let-me-reset-you-just-have-to-play-that-level-or-loose