Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won consecutive levels and earned my helmets. The last game I played I won, received the 5th helmet and and then logged off to go to bed. This morning all my helmets are gone? I never started the next game, so why am I losing my helemets????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Annoying issue and this happens on all platforms. If it stays this -new- way, I'll stop playing this game at level 3356