Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Within the last 2 weeks I get the bonus of being able to use the chocolate sprinkle for 1 hour and/or 30 minutes, but it never shows when playing the game. This has been going on, on 4 different iphones. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gary, where are you looking for it? It should be showing before you start the level. So when you click on the map to play a level you should see the color bomb showing with a time thing underneath showing 60 minutes and it starts counting down. Are you not seeing it at all? I just opened my game and I won a 30 minute color bomb from the buddy challenge and when I clicked on the map to play level 3309 it was showing 30 minutes for the color bomb. I am wondering if you are playing a level that doesn't require it and that's why you are not seeing it. The next time that happens please do a print screen showing what level it is and that you are not seeing it and I will check that level on my game to see if it's available for use on that level.