Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got All the Space Dash.. but when i close the candy crush and open it again.. I lost all my space dash..It is so awful and terrible! I hope you guys can fix this. Its so unfair....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Haven't been given Space Dash although winning games for the last two days
Its ok. I already uninstalled this game anyway.
Hi Chi Chae Rin, thank you for writing back here. There is a definite problem with the Space Dash so the studio was made aware of this and let's give it a few days to get it fixed. "Fingers crossed" that they can resolve it quickly.
I wrote it wrong. I mean i can see the challange but i have to get it again from zero when i close the application.
No, its not i dont the see the challange anymore..I still see the challange but i have to get all the space dash again from "zero"
So you are saying that you don't see that challenge anymore? The challenge is probably over so we have to wait until they bring it back.
So i got all the space dash things,I play it and when i close the application and started again, the space dash was all lost. It is so terrible
Hi Chi Chae Rin, I am seeing different questions posted here at King Care regarding the Space Dash. Some people are saying that it's gone from their game so are you reporting the same thing? Or is it that the Space Dash was accumulating the rewards for clearing each level and then suddenly it crashed and it stopped giving you the rewards?