⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

oss all my booster

Options
Hardik_Patel-2
Hardik_Patel-2 Posts: 5 Level 2

hello sir recently i have change my mobile but when i start candy crush saga in my new mobile then i loss all my booster. So what can i do for that booster is back in my game progress.reply me.if u have any customer care number so please update is your reply.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Hardik, unfortunately when you play the game on a mobile device the boosters and lives are just on that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them.  It is suggested that you use these boosters and try not to accumulate them.  Because they are on that device they cannot be transferred to a new device.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Hardik, unfortunately when you play the game on a mobile device the boosters and lives are just on that device so that you can play the game offline.  Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose them.  It is suggested that you use these boosters and try not to accumulate them.  Because they are on that device they cannot be transferred to a new device.

• Hardik_Patel-2
    Hardik_Patel-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

But here We have any provision to recover booster sir.

Because you very well know after some year use of device has required replacement so in this case what can we do.

As a example of my case I have changed my device two or three times, every time I am facing this kind of issue.

So after you reply I think I can't play this game now because your are helpless.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?