Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dit level is onmogelijk te spelen met maar 22 moves ,YouTube geeft aan met 37 moves! Graag herstellen !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tammy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.
Hi sooshunt, I feel for you and I can empathize with you. I have already reported this level so now it's a wait and see if they make a change on this level.
Yet another futile level that can only be completed if you spend spend spend. Nothing new.