Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I see just 20 moves for level 376, but in the past they were 40.
Now it's impossible to win. What's happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marco, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.
Very good suggestion Marco and thanks for letting me know that you passed it.
Thanks Elsa, by the way i've win it right now with 20 moves
Maybe it could be marked as difficult.