Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I only get 16 moves for 932 others get 35. I want 35 moves please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennifer, I don't know where you are playing the game but my suggestion is this - if you are on a mobile device try not to uninstall and reinstall the game because you will lose all saved boosters and lives. You can read more about it here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/should-i-uninstall-the-candy-crush-app-from-my-mobile-device
I only have 16 as well. Has anyone completed with only 16. I tried uninstalling and installing again. Didn’t work.
It's 16 on Android as well now, meaning off the list of replayable levels for sugar candies.
Done once in 2 attempts, requires luck.
I only have 16 moves for level 932 too. Can it be done? I see on you tube where level 932 has 35 moves.
I'm stuck on this level for the same reason
Hi Clari, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.