Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid to keep playing 3x until I finally passed level 2951 but it didn’t move to level 2952. I’ve done everything I can think of but it won’t budge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ksimon01, I think your avatar might be stuck on that level. Are you seeing stars on level 2951? If not then it didn't register and you have to replay the level. If there are stars then I'm going to ask you to please follow the steps from this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep