Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I want to use a color bomb at the start of the game,when I click on it I don't get a check mark.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In my case I'm using the game on Windows 10, and it happens in all levels, no matter whether I select another booster or not.
I'm doing the happy dance! Janice saved the day! Hooray! I am going to save this message just in case other players write about this, then I'll forward this message to them. Thanks both of you!
I'm glad that it worked.I figured it out just by trying different things.
I've just tried what Janice said and it worked. The small area to react to the click when you select the colour bomb booster seems to be displaced and when you make the window smaller it works. I managed to selected it with the game maximized, clicking on the left area below the colour bomb.
Totally awesome! Thanks for letting us know Janice! Happy crushing!
I figured it out. All I did was make the game smaller and it worked.
Moonina, so please give me more details. You want to start a level and you click on one or all of the boosters and no check mark appears nor do those boosters show up on the game when the level opens?
Hi Janice, oh no is this another new glitch starting? I haven't seen anyone else reporting this yet but I will keep my eye open here during the weekend to see if anyone else reports it.