Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beleibpve I should get 5 free turns, the game only allowed 2 clicks then it goes off stating no more possible moves. Fix 1459. Very upset. !"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is one the most difficult levels I've played. If you don't take out the magic mixers fast they block you in with the liquorice swirls and they keep coming until you have no more moves. I had to earn some free boosters to start the level with and probably had to use some during play. Play the special events like Space Dash, Magic Dash to earn boosters and/or collect Sugar Drops to earn boosters. Start the level loaded. It can be beat though. If you need more lives, send lives to the other players and they might send you back lives. I keep a healthy stash of lives that way.
Thank you. I feel they owe me free lives!! Level 1459. Not fair !