Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it possible to implement in Candy Crush Saga? Black bars are a bit annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wartexnik, thanks for the update!
By the way, I totally forgot to tell that my problem has been solved with the next update, almost immediately, just in one or two days. Thanks a lot!
You are very welcome
Thanks @Chicken Slayer for responding.
It’s to do with screen size Elsa... because the phones resolution is higher than the game it adds a black line too and bottom like it would if you were watching a newer tv. I don’t think there is anything we can do but pass feedback on and for now Wartexnik just ignore it like we do it’s probably not going to be high on the list of priorities as it’s appearance not game play
Thanks for the print screen. I am going to forward this message to the King Superstars because I don't know what this means. Hopefully someone can offer you an answer.
Hi Wartexnik, what is that? I don't know what it is. Could you do a print screen and upload it here so that I have a better idea of what you are referring to?