Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 3537 when I get a helmet or spaceship I go to 3538 and they're gone what is going on. I uninstalled and reinstalled lost all my boosters and still have the same problem can you help please or I'll just leave
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.
Elsa, REALLY????? I asked this question months ago, and it's still NOT fixed,
I go to site just to see if it's fixed, and when it's not. I just don't play anymore, no more King games for me.... if more people did this maybe they'll move their butts and fix it
They haven't fixed it yet. We are still waiting for an update.
Hello, I have updated the game and still face the same issue of losing helmets and spaceships. This is getting really frustrating...
Hi Camille, there is a glitch with the Space Dash and the studio is aware of this. It is supposed to be fixed when the new game app is released in about a week.