Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I losing Morts Helmets and Space Dash when I close app? Not happened before, I'm playing on IPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi SalM, the Space Dash has a glitch. It was already reported to the studio and we should six a fix when the next game app is released in about a week.
do you know what was the glitch?
Hi Svend, I think it's a brand new glitch because so far I have like 8 or 9 complaints here about the Space Dash. I plan on reporting them all tomorrow to a King Admin who will then elevate it to the studio. So hang in here and let's see if they can find a permanent fix for this.
I have the same problem, i,ve reported it to King costumer care, hope they fix it soon!no fun playing now
Well it's certainly fixed now = they removed both entirely. Game over.
Hi Marie, unfortunately I do not work there so I can't go into the studio to ask for a fix date. I don't know where it is on their priority list.
The glitch still hasn’t been fixed. Will it be fixed or do we just keep on playing and not able to collect anything? Would appreciate a fix.