Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Stuck at level 183,I get only 12-lives ,on the internet I saw there should be 50.Tried installing again ,same problem.Any solution to this bug?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
pri2709 said: I have 18 moves left but games is stuck at level 183... Monkeys are not moving further
Hi Tudor, it looks like your message hiccuped because it showed up twice. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.