Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game stops running after a few minutes of play wether you are through a level or not
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul, are you playing the game on Windows 10 or on their website? I know that there is a glitch on Windows 10 that the game keeps closing down. Please update me as to where you are playing it because if it's on king.com then that might be a different issue.
Hi guys, the studio is aware of this and we are all waiting for a fix.
The game keeps crashing on me too, very frustrating, the screen turns black and then comes back and I can not play
I'm playing on both W10 and there website, I do not have subscription to the game