Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can’t send life and lives to friends,when I push “send “and “cancel”doesn’t work..please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yo, no one is able to send or receive lives because it's a Facebook glitch. It is affecting both King games and several non-King games. The developers have written to Facebook and we are all waiting for a fix.
I haven't heard anything about Facebook correcting this. I don't think that we will hear from them if and when it's fixed. I think we'll just hear from our Facebook friends when it starts working again.
Thank you Elsa...
at least tell me what going one now about Fackbook...
but my some friends still can send life to other one
but I guess Fackbook will fix that problem soon
thank you