Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last 3 days I'm only given 12 tries to complete this level. Has anyone else run into this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys,
I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.
This is what Queen Mia wrote about the number of moves.
This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
Absolutely no way unless you have boosters can you win this level. 12 moves and the tutorials say 40. Which is more like it. Fix it. Others have complained weeks ago. Problem still exists. What’s up with that anyway. Fun of candy crush will end at this level.
Mine is only giving me 12 moves
Hi Lucille, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.