Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a new laptop and want to continue at the same level I am at on my old one. how do I do it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bruce, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? If not, then I suggest you start an account with either one of them and here is some information if you want to do the Kingdom: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account
Once you have an account I am going to ask you to follow the steps from this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If nothing works, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can manually get your progress back but you need to have an account otherwise any crash in the game will cause you to lose your progress.