Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a bug with candy crush application, I reinstalled it yesterday but I lost all rewards that I was collecting since I was child !! So please I need a solution for this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi A Shehab Ezz, were you playing on a mobile device? If so, then all rewards earned and lives are kept just on that device so that you can play the game offline. Any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose everything. Because of this, King suggests that you don't accumulate them and you use them when it get them.