Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 662 has 14 moves and other people 30 moves?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same issue as everyone else.
Been on this level now for weeks! Driving me crazy.....14 moves for 50 of each!.....not even enough candies coming down to even get close!......sort it please
I also have only 14 moves & it seems impossible. The game is not even producing 50 of the needed candies in 14.
I just got through 662 with 14 moves. A pain but it is possible. I think it is mostly luck and not skill. Make lots of bombs and stripy candy. I didn’t use any special candies.
Hi Laura, I also wish they would sort this out and stop dropping the number of moves. Only time will tell if they take the game back to the way it used to be a couple of years ago.
I have the same problem
Hi Laura, I will let them know that you added your thoughts here.
I wish it could get sorted out, 14 moves is nowhere near enough.
Hi Marionvn, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.