Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is supposed to have 30 moves, as I’ve researched and only has 13. When will this be fixed?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did it in less than 13 moves. I combined a chocolate ball and a wrapped candy and hey presto I did it!
Hi,
I’m as well having too less moves at the start. There is not even enough moves to reach all the keys. What can I do? The game was just updated today at my iPhone...
Is it possible your app needs to be updated? See this post for help updating the app...https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing