Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush level 1728 getting two of the required combos doesn't register (bomb/bomb, bomb/wrap); the bomb/stripe combo does work. This glitch happens on both my mac and iPhone. Please fix this!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you.
Wow Esme, that is terrible. It might be a brand new glitch starting. I am going to keep a note of your message and check others that post here to see if they are having the same issue. I will also elevate it to a King Admin.
that's right!
So you are actually seeing the match and swiping them together and it's not counting it as a match?
Perhaps I wasn't clear. On both my computer (MAC) and mobile (iPhone), the matches are made, but not recognized. That is, I will match a color bomb and wrap candy, but the match is not recognized and checked off. Same thing happens with a color bomb and color bomb match. The only match that is recognized and checked is the color bomb and striped candy match. So frustrating.
I just found a message posted here a long time ago with this level. Do you have access to a computer because the player suggested trying to clear it on a computer. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1728-239930529
There are a couple of videos posted on you tube - here is one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTAz2GpOopg
It is going to require you to use boosters but no one recently has reported this as a glitch so it's a matter of a lucky board or using boosters, possibly hands to move them to make the match.
Thanks, Elsa. Yes, I am still having this issue.
Hi Esme, are you still having this issue? I haven't seen anyone else reporting this level here but I will keep my eye open in the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports it.