Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need a refund paid for gold and screen froze and I only needed one move and would have won, but I had to leave screen and start over, my bank says you took the money, so a refund or I will go to paypal. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanne,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1