Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I may have signed in with a different email account or something but I went from over level 1800 back to level 1. This may have occurred when I got a new phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you have your Candy Crush account synced with your Facebook account on your previous phone? The same thing happened to me when I activated my new phone then I logged in with my Facebook and it all of my progress saved. If you may have used a different email I would try to recover that email because I would really hate to have to redo all of those levels and I'm sure you would to. Lol