Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I usually play Candy Crush Saga in Windows 10 and I've reached level 3740, but there's no more levels here, although I can see videos of further levels on youtube. I'd like to know where I can play the newest levels, please, which platform or site.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have the app installed on Win 10 or are you playing it through Facebook?
Hi Moonina, the new episode was released today and it's up to 3770. Did you get it?