Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at at leave 3680 bet that level and I am unable to go any further. How long does it take for them to load more levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure what you are trying to explain but if the prompt to begin a level pops up you can click/tap the X in the upper right corner to close that pop up then select the daily booster wheel.
Why cant I get my daily spin. It goes start to the game we should be able to get the daily spin
New levels are usually released every Wednesday.