Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I click game icon and select play. It opens the game to my current level directly. However earlier I use to see route map and power option first and then the game starts. I can continue playing the game even when the life is Zero.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ginni, you are first player to be reporting this. Perhaps it's a new glitch starting up. I will keep my eyes open in the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports the same thing.