Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, anytime I open the game there is the buddy challenge award appearing, and I need to close the app cause I can’t go on.
I see in former questions there isn’t any solution on this bug.
can anybody help me?
thanks a lot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maria, it is going to be fixed with the next game app release which should be in about a week.
Hi Maria, a glitch has been reported on the buddy challenge to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.