Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I win the Buddy Challenge on my tablet, I click on the chest, then the game freezes. It's pretty useless, since I have to exit the game and wait to sign back in; by that time my 30 or 60 minutes of free boosters is up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kannon, the buddy challenge has a glitch and the studio is aware of it. We are all waiting for a fix.