⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush keeps crashing on Windows 10 app among other problems?

Options
Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,867 Level 5

Candy Crush keeps crashing when I am playing a level on the Windows 10 app. The game simply disappears while I am playing it. The space ship boosters keep returning to the beginning. Boosters are getting stuck. Yesterday I could not uncheck the candy bomb. I would have to use a candy bomb in order to play.  Today I cannot select and use the wrapped/stripped candy booster. Is there a fix coming out soon? New levels are out but almost impossible to play them.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Scooterpie, it has already been reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix.  The Space Dash also has a glitch and they are working on that too.

• Kandi_Wyatt
    Kandi_Wyatt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue!! It’s driving me bonkers!! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, are you by any chance playing the game on a laptop because a couple of players have recently reported this so now I'm wondering if it's all a laptop issue.  Also are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10 or are you playing with the game app that you have to install through the Microsoft store?

• Drew
    Drew Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having this exact issue. I am on a Dell Optiplex 7050. Brand new. Plenty of RAM. i5 or i7 processor. Only other thing running at the same time is Chrome. I am using Windows 10. All updated. No antivirus other than Windows Defender.Not much else installed on this unit. Just got this a few months ago. It crashes only on this device using the Playstore app. No other devices have this issue (android, chromebook).

• matt224
    matt224 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey guys, are you by any chance playing the game on a laptop because a couple of players have recently reported this so now I'm wondering if it's all a laptop issue.  Also are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10 or are you playing with the game app that you have to install through the Microsoft store?

Same issue, desktop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?