Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Before I could reset the game lot‘s of times to get for example 2 colour bombs next to each other without loosing a life. My husband reached 3600 and still can do reset it.
Does anyone know what I could do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have heard that some players are restarting the game all over again. Not sure where they are playing it but maybe it was on mobile and they uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it started working for them. It could be that not everyone has this change yet but I can tell you that I do!
But if they are uninstalling the game on a mobile device any lives and boosters would completely be gone once they install the game again. Those are just saved to that device and it doesn't sync anywhere to keep them.
Hi Mortonfire, they changed that quite a while ago and I don't foresee them going back to doing it again in the near future.
Hi Klaudiavdw, are you referring to the Space Dash? I have seen other messages posted here where the players can no longer reset the game so I think King might have changed the way that it is completed.