Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Impossible level. Complained before. No response. Others have complained for weeks. Wasted boosters. No video on it being completed without boosters. Its all a scam. Fishes eat blanks and the combos didn't destroy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I did. Thanks
Hi JJ world, did you report this level in another message because I remember seeing your name. I will add this level to the list of complaints about not enough moves.