Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am already on level 985 on candy crush saga and when I opened the app, I lost all my levels and have to start over. I tried to connect via fb and it only brought me to level 65. Helo me restore my account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jen, we can get you back on track! Follow the steps here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting doesn't work in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can manually add your progress back.