Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is the partner win streak glitch ever going to be fixed. My iPad freezes up and I have to shut down and reboot to play the game and the prize is gone. It may not matter anyway because the level I am on is so impossible that I may just quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Claudia, the buddy challenge has a glitch and the studio is aware of this. I was told that it is going to be fixed with the next game app release which should be in about a week.