Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no lives and it is saying that it will be 1127 more hours till I get more lives. What is going on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bparmly413, there used to be steps that fixed this but I don't know if it still works. I am assuming that you are playing the game on a mobile device. You have to take that total number and divide it by 24 hours giving you the number of days that you would have to wait. Then go into your settings and move your calendar that many days ahead. Close the settings and go back into the game. It used to resolve it so let me know if it did for you. Once you see what's going on with the game close it and go back into your settings and bring the calendar back to today's date. It should work. Good luck!