Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am supposed to get orange candies and no matter how many I collect, my total credit will not change. I have collected way more than needed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ZeroErati, from what I saw here on King Care yesterday there are glitches again with this challenge. I am collecting a list of messages posted here and will be turning them over to a King Admin on Monday so this message will be included.
Has this been resolved yet? Right now I am at collecting Color Bombs for Buddy Challenge, but none that I collect are being counted.
Thanks.
Hi Roger, the buddy challenge has a glitch and the studio is aware of this. There will be a fix with the next game app release which should be in about a week.